Monday, August 26, 2013

Welcome To The Scoop #84





Welcome back To the weekly linky party that features the scoop on the best posts from around the web!

The Scoop

More exposure + less time = win win!  



    We are 
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict
and introducing
Anne of White Lace Cottage.





Welcome cyber neighbors, to another Scoop Link Party! And if you are new to my blog The Farmhouse Porch... welcome to YOU too! 


I have some news. I am a mother again!!! If you follow me on my facebook page you are probably rolling your eyes right now, as I have inundated you with photos of my new bundle of joy for days.

Here she is! Meet Junebug! A 9 week old,  20 inch  ball of cuteness that has the ability to turn even the burliest man into a baby talking mushy mess.




Now let's get this Scoop Party started! Excuse me while I go wipe up a puddle...:)

Woof, woof!

~Linsey



 
Here are a handful of the posts that caught my eye from Scoop Party #83. 


Your blood pressure will drop reading about the Loess Lavender Hills Farm at Moonbeams and Fireflies. I imagine this place to be as tranquil and fragrant as it looks in the pretty photos.



I love how Living Vintage turned a ceiling and bookcase into works of art with reclaimed chippy painted bead board!
Living Vintage - our completed beadboard project in Bryan TX




Sweetpeas Chic n Shabbies combined crinkled old book pages with twinkly lights to create a unique light fixture in a backyard tent. Wouldn't it look great hanging in a tree or barn?

 



Here is a unique twist to an old clock...pearl-ize it! By Tarnished Royalty blog. 








Almonds...powdered sugared...baked good. Need I say more?!? These almond financiers look as elegant as they do delicious! By Twigg Studios






~Linsey

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow (GFC) and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post :: Mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit

14 comments:

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party! Your linky doesn't exist, Linsey... so I liked up at Cedar Hill Ranch :) Hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Tarnished Royalty said...

Hi Linsey! Thank you for featuring me, it's an honor. Lots of wows in your features this week! BTW, your clock collection is fabulous! ~Ann at Tarnished Royalty

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Great features from last week's party... the colourful ceiling really caught my eye :) Thanks again for hosting! Hugs~Pernilla

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Thanks so much for hosting another great party! I absolutely love your clock collection you shared earlier today!

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting! :)
Susan

Cecilia said...

Linsey,
Those pictures of Junebug are adorable! Nothing like puppies, huh? :)
Thank you for hosting!

Unknown said...

Hi Linsey, Congratulations on the publishing and the sweet little puppy!Sharing my tuturial on how I restored my Vintage Door Hardware, hope you will enjoy! Thanks again for hosting another great party!

Cindy@GlassSlipperRestorations

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks so much for hosting this fun weekly party.

Blessings,
Linda

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Linsey, I'm pretty sure it's not possible to get tired of seeing pictures of your darling Junebug. Thanks so much for hosting!

Jeanette

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

I completely understand your infatuation with your pup! Junebug is adorable. Loving this party and all the great ideas. Please if you get a chance come by and see my farmhouse rules I've printed up. Yes we actually live in a farmhouse...on a chicken (farm) ranch. Hahaha...loving the country life.
Blessings,
Debbie

Sandy said...

Love seeing your little bundle of cuteness! What a great name for your little girl! The features are wonderful! A cute painting of her would be awesome!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

LivingVintage said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bookshelf project. It's truly an honor to be featured! Truly, I mean that.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Linsey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...